Tier 1 & Tier 2 Construction
Teletrack is the best available safety partner to have on your construction site in Australia.
Our advanced telematics and fleet management platform affords your construction site the ability to remotely manage plant, access equipment and other assets, down to the smallest of details.
Teletrack can help with:
- Digitising asset compliance information to avoid losing paper-based information;
- Streamlining data management into a central location;
- Ensuring your site complies with workplace health and safety, operator competencies, usage of assets, asset maintenance and servicing, and hiring of subcontractors;
- Accountability for equipment damage should it occur.
Our safety reputation is industry-recognised: submit Teletrack as part of your tending process to score higher on safety. Plus, feel well supported with Teletrack available for onsite support from set-up through to completion of your project.
Advanced fleet intelligence from Teletrack helps you manage every area of your project
Optimise your construction site safety and keep track of asset utilisation with Teletrack fleet intelligence.
The Teletrack fleet intelligence dashboard holds detailed asset utilisation data about your fleet, allowing managers to monitor the safe and appropriate use of machinery on site and reduce the risk of injury and liability.
View individual asset usage logs and pre-start questionnaires. Control asset access based on operator qualifications and management preferences.
Plus, monitor operator behaviour – each Teletrack GPS tracking device fitted to your assets provides notifications of events such as harsh cornering, acceleration, braking and impact. Teletrack keeps your operators accountable.
Explore what else Teletrack’s fleet intelligence can do for your construction site:
- Monitor the live map location of every vehicle, attachment and piece of equipment in your fleet, at all times
- View live information about your assets such as maintenance status, hours of use, distance travelled, and more
- Remotely immobilise assets with the click of a button
- Track historical usage information about your fleet so you can trace back each vehicle’s movements
Optimise machinery uptime and reduce costs with our Maintenance Module
Teletrack’s advanced equipment maintenance software simplifies service management across all areas of your construction business.
The Teletrack maintenance module gives you the concrete asset data needed to identify and implement ideal conditions for optimal uptime and service levels. Streamline your servicing processes and eliminate the unnecessary costs of unplanned repairs, overtime and reactive maintenance.
The service module records all asset maintenance data into a detailed digital logbook of machine use and service history for each asset. Service technicians can log checks, services, inspections, parts and faults into the Teletrack dashboard to build a full history of your assets’ maintenance, with full image capability.
Be proactive in your asset maintenance. With Teletrack’s service module, fleet managers can:
- Automate customised work orders and service reminders based on previous data and asset lifecycle.
- Set up 24/7 remote alerts for critical asset faults.
- Collaborate with service technicians to consolidate your workflows, improve asset performance and reduce downtime.
- Ensure only fully operational assets are enabled at any time. Asset service status is accessible to operators via QR code, allowing them to check before enabling an asset that it is in service and safe to use.
Integrate our revolutionary vehicle safety system into your construction site - Teletrack pre-starts
Teletrack’s pre-starts are a leading safety protocol in the asset management industry that gives project managers the ability to remotely monitor and control safety compliance, from anywhere.
Ensure work health and safety practices are being followed, reduce the risk of injury and liability and protect your machinery with Teletrack.
Our fully-managed service supports the set-up of your Teletrack pre-start system from start to finish, including tailored construction site and operator inductions, ongoing live assistance and site-specific induction videos to enforce the proper use of your assets.
With Teletrack pre-start, every asset is automatically immobilised until an approved login and digital pre-start safety check have been successfully completed. Only then will the machinery power on.
Teletrack pre-starts are built to be managed remotely, with our software and remote managers’ dashboard automating the entire process. Operators can easily retrieve the pre-start check via QR code and complete it via smartphone, using a unique operator login, verifying the asset on hire, and successfully completing an image-based safety questionnaire based on what is provided by the assets manufacturer, industry safety body or government mandate.
Teletrack pre-starts help protect your business and your assets, with:
- Automatic alerting feature if an asset has gone out of range or is being misused;
- Multilayered set of security features and anti-theft measures;
- Automatic collection of operator and pre-start questionnaire data;
- Restricted operator access based on secure login, licenses, competencies, qualifications and management hierarchy.
Help stop unauthorised and unsafe usage of assets on construction sites, and monitor the ongoing condition of your onsite machinery with Teletrack’s pre-start.